Un hébergement en Martinique
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
Martinique is a French island that is part of the Department of Overseas and is located in the Caribbean more precisely in the archipelago of the Lesser Antilles. It is located between Dominica in the North and Saint Lucia in the South. It is nicknamed the flower island and welcomed 386,484 inhabitants in 2014. Its beaches of white sand and turquoise blue seabed attract the greed of many of the metropolitan community. The main language spoken is French and comes after the Creole spoken by locals.
Jahl Harmony has selected for you, the places and key activities to do on this island paradise. We find there :
- Saint Peter, if you are looking for fascinating stories about Mount Pelee and its eruption of May 8, 1902, the Volcanological Museum ...
- The Balata Garden for lovers of plants and relaxation.
- Mount Pelee if you are passionate about hiking. There is for all levels.
- Fort de France, capital of Martinique is an anchor of all tourists.
- The museum of the Pagerie, museum of the candy.
- Point du Bout south of Fort de France where there are shops, ice cream parlors, restaurants and is close to one of the most beautiful beaches of Martinique, Anse Mitan. A sea crossing service is available to tourists if they want to go to Fort de France.
- The Ajoupa-Bouillon, for lovers of rivers and adventures in nature.
- A detour for nature lovers to La Presqu'île de la Caravelle.
- Municipalities with a stop are: Grand River, Le Carbet, The Diamond for its Rock ...
- Beaches not to be missed: Salines Beach, Pointe Fola, Anse Couleuvre, L'Anse-à-l'Ane, Anse Caritan, Anse Trabaud.
- Cape 110 at L'Anse Caffard, a memorial to slavery.
- For lovers of Punch, in Martinique there are different distilleries like Habitation Clément and many others.
- The Tombolo at Sainte-Marie from January to April, a life-size show not to be missed.
- Mangoli, for lovers of strong-feeling branches AND MORE ...
The Carnival is one of the most appreciated and followed festivals in Martinique. To live this magical moment, Martinique gives you an appointment in February for the festivities knowing that the Martiniquais how to celebrate since early January.
For your taste buds, you will find different restaurants for all tastes. It will be hard to deprive oneself. It is advisable to forget the draconian regime when you put your suitcases in Martinique. Everything is done for the tourist to feel at ease.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.